Top Five Reasons to Take Engagement Photos
- Get artwork for your home and office
- Record this special time in your life to look back on years later
- Get photographed as a couple for "Save The Dates"
- Get used to being photographed before your big day and learn what poses work and which one's don't flatter as well.
- Audition a photographer before hiring one for your wedding day
What Can I Expect?
Let us help you tell your unique story with a custom portrait experience for you and your fiance.
We will start by meeting to get to know each other and plan a shoot unique to both of you.
We will give you a copy of our style and beauty guides to help you prepare and talk about location.
We will provide you with a first class portrait experience and help guide you through the entire experience.
What's the next step?
To learn more about our engagement sessions or to schedule your very own "dream shoot" planning session, please fill out the contact form below or call our studio directly (925)230-0944 to set up a consultation
Photo Perfect Weddings is a Danville based Wedding and Portrait Photography Studio.
Our owner Randy Dickey, is an experienced and highly sought after photographer. He is a WPPI certified Wedding and Portrait Photographer and has previously worked for a large nationwide photography studio.
Randy much prefers to work in a smaller studio environment and trains all our associate photographers. Randy enjoys meeting new couples and learning their story, so that he can use that knowledge to create amazing images.